moms helping moms

Saturday, July 28, 2012

yesterday my mom calls me in the late morning to see what miss peyti and i were up to, we were just hangin out...

then she offers to come over and help clean!

i say:

 YES/ of course!/ why ask?/ please come!/ YOUJUSTMADEMYDAY/ i love life!

so she came over, and we really had such a delightful time, some good ol' mother-daughter time!

while she was over we conquered the dish mountain, the living room, and the bathroom, and she helped herd the baby from wherever i was trying to clean by playing with her and distracting her.
YIPPEE
also, she was able to teach me more about sewing, and cutting out patterns, etc. she's making peyton some cute dresses and wanted me to be able to do it myself too. yay more sewing skills for me :)

anyways, i just wanted to say how truly thankful i am to have such an awesome-thoughtful-hardworking-loving-selfess-caring-wonderful mama!

it was so nice to have her pop over out of the blue and help me out. she also gave me some practical advice for avoiding dish mountain which i've already been putting into practice. to finish off the awesome day, that night she watched peyti so aaron and i could have dinner and hangout alone after he was off work! we had such a fun time! i love my husband, he's a crack-up. we enjoyed a yummy homemade chicken pot pie and some sparkling white grape juice.. even though we only had an hour and a half free, it was a much needed and appreciated lil date!

and another shout out to my awesome mother in law, mama joy, who always rescues me in regards to cooking (at least the recipes she taught me how to do) thanks mama! i love you too!


la la la i love naptime..
 the mrs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments