Abundance of God's Blessings

Monday, April 08, 2013

I thank the God of heaven and all of you who have helped to make this mission to Lippstadt a reality.  I hope that you are as encouraged as I am by the fact that I can say with the apostle Paul, 

Reception of our new friends' wedding

"I have received everything in full and have an abundance; I am amply supplied, having received from Epaphroditus what you have sent, a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well-pleasing to God. (Phil. 4:18)"

We have our residency visas, worker's permit, kindergeld (government program in which they pay a stipend to families for every child they have), partial Church salary, state health insurance, other insurances, and an apartment right by the church in the inner city for a super price.  We've been able to acquire not just any used furniture but some really nice stuff that satisfies Amy's desire for a beautiful kitchen and kids room (Amy can tell you all more about that.)  Besides all of this we have received the additional support that is required to close up the gaps and make this all possible.  To those of you who have meet our needs in Jesus name we confidently must say that the verse following verse 18 must be applied to you...

  "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

God's grace is amazing and I just wanted to take a moment to thank him....

Aaron

You Might Also Like

0 comments