speak L O V E over your children

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, 
sweetness to the soul and health to the body.”
  Proverbs 16:24 

Because I am trying to pour good life giving words into my children I seem to be more sensitive when I hear the opposite. I've heard moms, grandmas, and aunts call babies and toddlers "little monster" "Devils child" "terrible" "devil" and more.  Even if a child(or baby) is acting out there is no benefit in speaking such unloving words over them(whether they hear you or not). How about speaking love over them? Correct their poor attitude and behavior by showing them what is good and proper. 
Seek to encourage their strengths and to strengthen their weaknesses. They need us to build them up. We can't choose what the world tells them but we can choose what we tell them.

Don't you want to be a safe place for your little ones? I do. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments